Saturday, September 3, 2011

Obsession of My Heart

Like vigorous venom infused in our tunnels of life,
Love poisons every attribute of ecstasy when absent,
Draining our life with every heartbeat until one comes to emotional crucifixion.

Like fire burning in the centre of our world,
Like the sun we are dependant upon,
Slowly depleting as time goes by,
Burning away and selfishly takes all its surroundings.

Bringing one to their knees no matter the scale,
We are dependant on our sun to keep life flowing,
With no substance to fuel our fire,
Havoc will be unleashed within,
Taking along all surroundings.

You have become my sun,
My love for you, the substance to fuel the fire.
A fire that burns with such ferocity that cannot be extinguished,
Unless reality comes down falling.

Regrettably you've become the venom,
Burning my veins as you flow through my body and leaving behind a trail of ashes,
Slowly bringing the end to the horizon.

Where are you....
Can't you see I need you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...