Monday, September 12, 2011

Dizzy Head

How I dream of pictures inside my mind
So I painted one of love lost in time
But how the images moved so slow
As colors disappeared with every stroke
From bright sunshine to light fading away
As a tear drop moon fell into its place

Something from one of my reoccurring dreams
Creaking cemetary gates voice the dead silent screams
As I painted a shooting star fall from grace
I felt a gentle breeze caress my face
Than someone softly said please tell me a new story
Bring this picture back to life with one of hope and glory
Such a strange numb I felt when I heard this strangers lips
Whispering to this star beautiful words that I could kiss

Starlight star bright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may I wish I might
Find someone that I could fall in love with tonight
Than from a dizzy head I watched the universe fly by
Because at that single wishful moment her eyes met mine

It inspired me to draw a face I have never seen before
But your angelic voice gives my heart so much more
As there is a God in heaven I will make your wish come true
And than you will know what you should already know,
that Im in love with you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...