Friday, September 16, 2011

my mothers hand

is when my mother gave me life
I was her gift from heaven.

My mother's hands were the tools that would mold me into who I have become,
and there would be two more behind me; I was just the first one...
who would be loved and cradled by the purest of hearts,
God blesses those who are deserving;and this is how motherhood starts.

when I cried; she held me and cradled me cheek to cheek,
and when I needed soothing; she'd sing to me a lullaby so sweet.

My bond with my mother became so strong;
that I didn't want her to ever leave my sight,
If I had to I would go looking for her because nothing else seemed to feel right.

My mother's hands would discipline me; whenever i got out of line
I don't mind sharing my mother, but i will never give her up because God gave her to me and she's mine.

by: michel lexury

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...