Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Window

There's a window in my house that i look out every evening.
It is so clear, it gives me a great view of everything.
But whenever i look through, i see the image of you, on that day when you were leaving.
So no matter when i look out I'll never see the one thing i want to see.
And that is you coming back to me.

I didn't mean to hurt you.
It was my worst mistake.
And the guilt i feel is almost more than i can take.
All i want for you to do is forgive me.
I swear this was never the man i wanted to be.
I don't want you to think of me as your foe.
So please come back, so i can see you through my window.

I just can't stand not being able to look into your eyes.
I wish i never told you all those lies.
Now there's no point in me looking out my window anymore.
Everything out there is now a really big bore.
Cause I'll never see the one thing i want to see.
And that is you coming back to me.

Oh please come back!
I'm sorry about what i did.
I was acting like such a stupid little kid.
I've apologized so many times.
And I'm getting tired of singing so many rhymes.
Please can i have one more chance?
Please can i have just one more dance?

Please forgive me.
Let me show you the kind of man i was meant to be.
I don't want you to think of me as your foe.
So please come back, so i can see you through my window

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...