Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A collec of Love poems

A Thousand Miles

A thousand miles
Away from me
You are but across the land
and space. There seems to be
more love than you will ever know.
Across the sky I see
I send my love to thee.


Oath

My heart pours out to you
Across the sands of time
Across the spans of space
May I always be in your heart
As you are in mine
We are more than just best friends
We are partners (in crime)
This oath I swear to you
I will love you until the end of time
I will love you until the end of time






Together

Together we are
Now till the end
I made the decision
We made the decision
To never be apart again
For as someone once said
The greatest destiny is
“To love and to be loved
In return.”

By Rochelle Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...