Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Note in a Bottle

Can you hear me old companion of mine do you still feel the vibration of my whisper in your ear
I see you yet I don't recognize the world I knew you just lay their can you feel my tears

You always smiled back with eyes so bright you kissed my lips back at the end of the night
Long dear friend life companion show me a sign that your still by my side

So much I have to say so much we have to do yet time is up for me & you
on this earth time now stands for me but know your soul & my soul as one are forever love strong & true

Your shell now lays on display in a man made room of corruption
I'll never look into your eyes again no more physical get to know bonding discussions

So long best friend my true love I must leave what you left behind for all to see like a note in a bottle drifting in hopes to be found & understood in mother earths sea

-Edward-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...